We love whenever Gloss Girl P comes into the studio to play! You can see Part 1 of her session with us here. We wanted everyone to get to know her a little better, so we had her answer some fun questions! Check out her answers below:
1. What’s your favorite movie?
Breakfast at Tiffany’s
2 Favorite TV show that’s currently on?
Oh! Either Scandal or GLOW
3. On a scale of one to ten how excited are you about life right now?
15! A lot of really cool things are on the go right now – making my dreams come to reality!
4. Twitter or Instagram?
5. Who should EVERYONE be following right now?
@femalecollective for rad babes with the power mantras
@natalia_benson for the most beautiful (and eclectic!) take on astrology
6. What’s your favorite food?
7. Favorite dessert?
I’ll never say no to a cupcake.
8. Coffee or tea?
9. Favourite musical artist?
Lana del Rey
10. Favorite song?
“Tiny Dancer” by Elton John
11. Best gift you’ve ever received?
An ancestry DNA kit! So creative + thoughtful.
12. What’s your favorite board game?
13. What’s your favorite country to visit?
England – I could live in London in a heartbeat!
14. What’s your favorite color?
Currently: ballerina pink
15. Best way to de-stress?
Taking a bath with a large glass of red wine or meeting a friend for a stroll along the seawall.
16. What is your most favorite thing about yourself?
17. What are you listening to right now?
The whole soundtrack for my show “LUST” coming May 10 + 11 to The Rio Theatre. The soundtrack is spicy….Otis Redding, Childesh Gambino, Madonna…it’s so good!
18. Favorite smell?
19. Scary film or happy endings?
20. Favorite season?
I’m really, really enjoying spring this year! The cherry and flower blossoms make me so happy.
21. Three people alive or dead that you would like to have dinner with?
My muse, Bettie Page, Barack Obama and Beyonce.
22. What is the farthest you have been from home?
Europe – likely Switzerland or Italy if we want to get into specific geography
23. Lipstick or lip gloss?
24. What book have you read again and again?
“Girl with a Pearl Earring” by Tracy Chevalier
25. What would be the title of your autobiography?
The Traveling Showgirl
26. Last photograph you took?
I met my friend’s newborn baby + we had a little photoshoot! He’s beautiful.